Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Moving On In Life

We are all in positions right now where we are facing possibilities and our lives beyond high school. Our lives are shifting and it can be both exciting but extremely terrifying. Change is frightening, but it is also good. The natural course in our development is to break free and experience our lives through the judgement we have been raised with. Our time is now, whether we are ready or not. How do you feel about your preparedness for next year? Are you excited, scared, a mixture of both? In what ways have you been set up to excel with your future endeavors? How do you feel about making your own decisions? 

1 comment:

  1. I feel quite good about my preparedness for next year. It's kind of a mixed bag of emotions for me right now. At times, I feel excited while at other times, I feel sad. I hope that my K-12 education will have prepared me enough for a college education. I believe that I will be able to make the right decisions throughout life. As I think about going to college, I believe it is going to be weird to be in a large city of about three million without the guidance of my parents. I do believe I will be just fine. I am going to be attending the University of Denver studying in the field of finance. Overall, I am very excited about what the future has to bring.

    ReplyDelete